domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

My Oral Presentation

">

Well that's my Oral Presentation! Enjoy you!


Self Evaluation

Presentation: I used a powerpoint for my Oral and i think that thats very well. you can see powerpoint in the other comment.(mark; 8)

Body lenguage and eye contact: Everytime I was looking at my audience and i think that I readed a little bit. (mark; 6)

Structure: I organize my ideas in my powerpoint in order of importance, and i use discurse markers like my first guitar, my second guitar,then... (mark 8)

Content:I tink that my content information ... it's good but my oral has dured only 4 minuts and it has to be about 5 minuts and thats bad for the mark. (mark; 6)

Lenguage: I' ve used the dicctionary and the grammar of the 1st of batxillerat book then I' think that I' ve used a good lenguage, and rich vocabulary. (mark; 7)

Pronunciation and Intonation: I think that I was good but nobody is perfect, I had some errors of pronunciation, and the good intonation but i think that in the presentation I was a little speed for the nerves so my time is about 4 minuts, but in general that was good. (mark; 6)

GENERAL MARK OF MY SELF EVALUATION: 6,5 or 7

No hay comentarios: