lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

Thirteen and Adrian Mole

Comparing the film, Thirteen with the book Adrian Mole, we can see the strong difference between the charactersin his adolescence.
For example; Adrian is a guy with some problems at school, and in his house,like Tracy, the teenager of the film but they are very different adolescents.For example the girl was so popular, she was into drugs, nothing comparing with Adrian Mole, That his adolescence was more calmed than Tracy, he he wasn t so popular, he suffered bullying at school...
With no dubts, Tracy is a teenager more rebel than Adrian, and personally, I feel more identified with Adrian, however I have a totally different life.
I have a courrently life of a teenager I think that I'm good, however wen I was a kid, I will have a disease, and I can't do a strong exercices, but however Ihaven't got this problem, and I'm good.

No hay comentarios: